Monday, January 3, 2011

There is too an Arizona...and it is wonderful. Whoever wrote that song was wack.

I missed you, Arizona! I really did. I didn't realize how much I missed you until now....sitting in my new comfortable apartment and outside it's a warm 60 degrees. How I ever thought I could live without you...

I would also like to complain a little bit about how much I hate moving. I don't know how people pack up a huge house that includes furniture, too. Paul and I pretty much have a tv and a bed and I still gripe and complain about having to move that stuff. I finished unpacking today and our house is pretty much complete now. I feel so much peace when everything is in it's proper place and order.

So it's the very beginning of January and school doesn't start until January 18th! I guess that means that I have about two weeks to read through all of my text books and get the most out of my education I possibly can. I used to think it was pretty lame to get text books early to read them...but now I'm actually looking forward to it. It's amazing what a four month break will do to you.

In other news, I graduate in 18 months!! How crazy is that? I feel like I just started yesterday, but I am definitely looking forward to getting a real job and being able to save money for the future and pay off my law school debt. Hopefully Paul and I can have a grown up life someday with a house and kids and a dog. Until we get done with this school business, though, we'll just have to continue living our rented, nomadic lifestyle.

Off to the books for me...

2 comments:

bonbon said...

YEA SALLY! I'm all about the "grown up house some day." Just nix the dog.
And the kids.

Love you! I miss you already and I have a little Cmas gift for you... you'll have to come and get it in March.

The Barlows said...

Glad that you're enjoying Az, you really can't beat the winters, unless you're in FLORIDA!! Glad you're looking forward to school and you'll be a grown up soon enough (it's not as great as they say). Having a baby and a house is super fun, but the bills and paying off debts is 0 fun sir!! sure does feel good though. Love you tons and tons!