Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dear Life

You have me pretty busy these days, but I am still finding time to enjoy the little things.

For example, I noticed that it's getting a LOT cooler in the morning. This makes me extremely happy because it means that "Fall" is coming. Well you know that I live in Arizona, so there's not much of a Fall here, but I can still enjoy the 80-90 degree weather way more than 110.

 You know what else I like? Apple cider in the grocery store. And pumpkins. And scented candles. I will miss the leaves changing color and the crisp, cool air that Fall usually promises, but I suppose I can do without it. 

Here are some other things I've been really happy about lately:

 Paul! He makes me really happy and he makes my life so easy.

No-bake cookies. Delicious.

I'll All the stuff I'm learning at school...seriously. I have NEVER had a problem with having headaches before (I'll be honest, I thought people mostly made them up), but this semester I get headaches nearly daily. I blame it on the fact that I have to learn so much in so little time.

Halloween is coming soon...I love this holiday. I'm going to watch "scary" movies like Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic. Love.

My momma is coming this weekend! So excited. She won't be here for long, but we get to go to Oregon for Christmas and I'm pretty excited about that. We just bought out plane tickets yesterday.

No comments: