Monday, November 17, 2008

Life is awesome

Just thought you should know. Instead of being the usual negative nancy that I have become rather comfortable with, I decided I am going to be all-positive, all the time. Here goes:

So I took a quiz today while I was at work that decided which Jane Austen character I was and I turned out to be Elizabeth Bennett. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Miss Austen, Elizabeth Bennett is a feisty, judgmental, opinionated young woman who ends up marrying an amazingly good-looking, caring, rich guy. Sure at first he appears to be heinous and cruel, but underneath his rough exterior is an intelligent, wonderful human being. Looks like I have something to look forward to. 

I was also notified today that I am going unaccompanied to the rich highlands of Guatemala. Yep. I am going all by myself to a highly dangerous, foreign country where I barely speak the language and will stick out like a sore thumb. Wish me luck...oh yeah and don't tell Betty. 

Man I'm really good at this whole positive thing.

2 comments:

KT said...

WHAT THE HELL! When did you get a blog!? I am sooooo happy. I will love your blog like I love my own child.

KT said...

Also,

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I'm totally telling Betty.