Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Facebook and I are in a relationship

So after spending hours yesterday on the U.S. embassy website looking at all the horrible crimes committed against American citizens in Guatemala in the past year I was slightly stressed and miserable. Then I remembered that I was on this kick to be positive so I re-signed up for my Facebook account so I could stalk all my old friends and live vicariously through their wonderfully entertaining lives. It did the trick. I spent probably an hour or so playing word twist, looking at pictures, leaving comments, and all in all enjoying myself.

Considering that I should probably be doing more productive things with my life (aka studying for the LSAT...Law School, what?), I told Facebook that we could only hang out a couple of times a week. He wasn't extremely happy about it, but I promised that in a couple of weeks I would really be able to dedicate more time to him and we could look at getting a little more serious. I'm looking forward to the time we will be spending together.

2 comments:

KT said...

Whatever, crimes are committed to Americans all over.

However, I don't like the idea of you going by yourself. Nope, not one bit.

Heather Johnson said...

When are you going by yourself? May I join? Please?
Also, I just wanted to comment on your blog to return the favor and also because I felt sorry for you because the only person commenting was your sister. You're welceom.